Friday, June 3, 2011

Coupons.com coupons are available here...

Click on the resources page and you will be automatically given access to print coupons from coupons.com It's a great addition to the blog and I am really excited to give you the opportunity to get your coupons and store sales information all in one place. No more going from website to website to find your coupons and then store sales info. It's all here. Take a look at the resources page today and see what's new.
Two of the new coupons include Dole Pineapples and Nestle Crunch bars. But there are a few other great ones too. And don't forget to put in your zip at the top for additional local coupons. I always use my own zip along with 12345, 77477 and 30303. I always find something I wouldn't have found otherwise. It only takes a minute to change the zip and scan through the coupons. The new ones stand out and then you print 'em and move on.
So take a look at the resources page and print the coupons you are interested in. I'll update the Store Sales page very soon and you'll see where to use those coupons to maximize your savings.
Thanks, and Happy Couponing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment