Monday, August 15, 2011

SlapWatches are back on Savemore... Get your's today!!!




Today's Savemore deal is the Slapwatch. I got this deal a few months back and I am so glad I did. I have been waiting for them to come back to Savemore and glad they did before school starts here. My kids love these watches and now I can get some more colors for them to wear at school. Check out the deal, the watches are totally worth the money. I have found similar items at Target but the style and quality don't compare. Check it out, you'll be surprised. I got both adult and children's sizes and even for the real little ones I would get the adult size because the oversize look is so cute on them. (But that's just my opinion)


About The Deal

Nothing makes a fun fashion statement like a bold, colorful watch. With today’s deal, slap on a new look and hit the streets in style. For only $7, receive one Slap Watch from Slap Gear ($15 value). Need multiple colors to go with your multiple personalities? Purchase three Slap Watches for only $18 ($45 value). Slap Gear Slap Watches are as fun to put on as they are to wear. Crafted from water-resistant, durable silicone, they’re available in both adult and children sizes. The super-comfortable band wraps around your wrist to create the perfect fit. When you’re ready to take it off, it bends back into place. Grab one to match your favorite outfit or show off your school spirit with your team colors. You’ll want to collect them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment