Monday, January 30, 2012

Where are all those great coupons???



On Sundays when you get your paper are you constantly frustrated that you never get the good coupons you read about at Sundaycouponpreview? I know I am, always. Every week I look forward to getting certain ones in my paper and it seems like I never get them. I have missed out on countless great freebie deals and super money saving deals too. But then I looked into sites that you can pay for the clipping service. They have all the best coupons and I only have to get the ones I want and need not inserts full of things I'll never buy just to get one coupon I really need. There is wholecouponinserts.com and thecouponclippers.com but my favorite is CouponBeat.com. The cost is low, there are no minimums, and the shipping time seems very fast just a couple days. I never worry about missing out on the coupons anymore. I still get my Sunday paper, and I still clip my own coupons but having the ability to get the ones I really want despite what comes in my paper has been great. I love Coupon Beat, you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment