Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lysol No-Touch System...

So the Rite Aid deal I was told about is not available in San Jose, CA. I was really bummed about it because I have been wanting to get this soap dispenser and have been waiting until it was on sale. And to get it for $.49 cents would have been super duper. So it retails at Rite Aid for $14.99 in my area and even with the coupons I have it will cost $10.99 and I'm not willing to spend that on a soap dispenser. But at Target it is advertised on sale this week for $8. With the coupon it will be $5. So that is a little better, but not $.49 cents for sure. And at CVS the system is $7 and change so with the coupon it will be $4 and change. And at CVS you earn points for all your purchases so I'll probably get it there. Or I'll wait until I really can get it for $.49 cents. So check with your local store to see if they are offering the +UP rewards on the Lysol No-Touch system, if they aren't there are still other options for getting it at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment