Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Target CLEARANCE up to 65% off and FREE Shipping!!!

Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select Items at Target.com

I love shopping online when you can get a great deal on the things you need and FREE shipping. There is nothing better than that. So when I went to Target.com and checked out the Clearance section I was amazed to see jeans for my girls at $3 each. Then to see that I was going to get free shipping if I spent over $50 I decided to get $50 worth of jeans for early Back-To-School shopping. I ended up getting 13 pairs of jeans and some baby stuff that was super discounted and with tax it was under $60. I am so excited about it and will make sure that I keep an eye on the Target.com clearance section from now on. Click here to check it out today and see what you can find...

No comments:

Post a Comment